Thursday, June 02, 2005

Lifting Unmotivated

I am not motivated, but I need to lift.

Seated Overhead Pin Press w/no back support:

45x10
95x10
135x5 (harder than I thought. This is stupid weak)
155x5 (not bad, but not good)
175x3, 3, 3 (tough...not a maximal 3, but probably within the 85-90% 3RM range)

Notes:
-This is an entirely new movement for me, and I am doing it because I lack the height in the basement for standing OHPs.
-Might have to move the pins down one hole.
-This also involves a bit of bach arching I'm not real comfortable with...so, I'm going to keep it kinda light
-Grip? Approximately shoulder width, or ~1" wider each side.


Sled Drags outside. Forwards and Backwards. About 4-5 trips each way, going fast with little rest. Very winded.

Just an afterwards: I feel better now. Hot, winded, sweaty, but better. Exercise does help take your mind off the rest of the stuff going on that might be getting you down.

Thanks to my boys Riddle and BA for telling me to get off my ass and do something.

No comments: