Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Feelin' Alright, Uh huh!

The Man from R.I.D.L. left me an black 20kg Ivanko barbell on my back porch while I was chowing down on some bbq at Famous Daves.

It's sitting in the rack now. I did a few squats with it, and if felt good. Feels kind of weird not squatting in front of a mirror, but, hey, I don't use a mirror in competition, anyway.

The Appolon's Axle, The Shrug Bar, and the pvc s wrist roller are waiting to be liberated from the MCC. They also have some of the old style York 45s, I might try to trade for.

Did some curls. Did some chins. Did some more squats with just the bar.

Thought about putting the heavy jumpstretch bands on the bar, and just "feeling" it, but decided against it for now. The band pegs on the bar are asking to be used.

I gotta get some more plywood and 2x4s for boxes, and some chain for suspended gms, and I will be good to go. Will also need to cut 1, 2, 3 board stacks for board pressing.

The park is mine, you fucks. The park is mine.

No comments: